Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow

As the last post suggests, it snowed here recently. (There's a possibility you've heard this news before now.) So Shelley and I went and paddled about in the white for a while.

First stop was the Christmas tree market downstairs. We tell ourselves that all the Christmas trees here are ours. But seeing as we haven't the room for all of them (or any of them) in our studio, we let the man keep them down here. And in exchange, he lets us keep our money. And he may sell them to other people if he wishes.

Next stop was Hyde Park, where I practised some karate. This is what I normally do on a Saturday morning, so I had to remain committed despite the snow.

Oddly enough it was I who suggested playing "William Tell", offering Bryce a free shot at my vulnerable face. Thankfully it turned out really well.

1 comment:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

I am so jealous of your winter! It looks so festive and cosy!

Glad you made the most of your Christmas trees, and were so generous with the rest of London.